Sunday, December 27, 2009

HOLY MOLY.

I am soo sorry I have been such a slacker lately. I have not posted since JUNE!! Where does the time go? Well, I have been a little busy. I guess I will have to make a resolution to be a better blogger:)
Well, Lets recap:
June 2009 we went to San Diego to see Chris Ashley and the boys- Madison wasn't born until after we left. We went to SeaWorld, Coronado Beach and while Michael golfed the boys and I went to Oceanside, CA and ate at Ruby's Diner on the end of a pier.







We also went to a Padre's game and Jack and Kortne came down and we shopped, golfed and ate alot:)
In July, I went to Destin to make plans for our wedding. Mom, Kayla, Jessi and Izabella went with me and we had a great time.


In August, I went on a Girl's Napa Valley weekend extravaganza celebrating Tara and Kortne turning 30, my 28th, my Bachelorette and Suzanne taking the bar exam.

In September, we had Engagement Parties-- one on Lookout and one in Soddy and Bridal Showers in Smyrna, McMinnville and Chattanooga- wow- that was fun! We recieved so many wonderful things!
In October, we got Married! I think that occassion calls for its very own entry....

No comments: