Monday, January 31, 2011

December recap and January catch up!

Well.. I fell off the blogger wagon for a while...oh well here are some of my fave pics for chrimmus time....
us girls on the Polar express...

Izabella and Kayla at the tree (one shot of many) 
#12397 of 192374 shot to get the 3 grandkiddos at moms:)

Love the christmas cheer!

Cookies I made for the Cookie Exchange Party in my neighborhood:)

This is how I had them boxed up

I put them in red boxes. 
Me as the Crazy Black Friday Target Lady at Dr. Chad's Tacky Christmas Party

Dr. Reynolds tying an apron on Michael

Dr. Chad's Office Photo

Can't you feel the LOVE?!

Izabella giving Santa a BIG HUG

J.J. giggling with Santa on the Polar Express

At the Depot

Finding toys behind the toy room bed at Granny Holland's

Granny Holland holding sweet Annie Jane


What a busy January. Michael and I have been working out with a group in the mornings and it has been kicking our tails! I will try to update again soon!
Love, Dannis

No comments: