Well, September is half way gone and I barely noticed! I was really feeling super on top of my schedule and productive and then whoosh, 2-3 weeks go by and I have not done anything worthwhile. But I have. I have been making a sweet precious baby girl:)
I finally got a tad of laundry done and a few of my "stacks" under controls. *sidenote: I call them stacks because that is a neater word than piles. as in pile of crap that i don't want to deal with. they are everywhere and i like to shuffle them around. every once in a while i will get a few gone and narrow down a couple but then they spring back up. oh well.
Another thing I have started using is Pinterest. it is a website where you "pin" things you like onto a "board" and it is completely addictive! I did feel like a slacker when I started seeing people actually DO the items they pinned so one morning, I made these eggs that I had seen on there and they turned out really good...
 |
| The set-up |
 |
| cooking in the pan |
 |
| just flipped and almost done |
 |
| Breakfast is ready! I should've made some toast too... |
 |
| I want to get this rug for our keeping area. I may go back next week... |
 |
| A photo idea I got from Pinterest. But the girl on there had this awesome chalkboard, not a sheet of paper taped to her mirror... |
 |
A friend sent us this HOW CUTE?!? it's 18 months and I cannot wait for her to wear it!
|
Well that is all for the past week or two! We are going to a friend's tomorrow for the Vols v. Gators game and I will be sure to post pics!
XOXO,
Dannis
No comments:
Post a Comment