Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wonder Fall

I am 31 weeks pregnant and only have 58 days until AdaReece is due! I can't believe a month has already gone by and we are so close to her arrival!
It is 5am and I have been up since 4. I usually wake up around 4 and go to the bathroom but the past few days I haven't been able to go back to sleep. Everyday I'm tired, my right eye twitches, but I am wide awake at 4am... So, this morning I got out of bed and came downstairs. My sweet husband is hopefully still sleeping and the puppies are down here with me eating their food and laying around.
AdaReece has really been active lately. She is definitely getting bigger and stronger. I feel her move all throughout the day. Yesterday, my belly button was really hurting and I felt like it may pop! She was also pushing on my ribs pretty good. When I let Michael feel her move I know he doesn't feel as much as I do and he'll say I just want her to be here, I just want to hold her. It's so sweet. He is so ready.
Here is my belly at 30 weeks:
 This is a canvas piece I made for her nursery:
 It turned out really good I think:) I still have to hang it and plan to put pictures of the nursery up soon, we need stuff on the walls and some shelves but the main things are done(crib, bedding, rocker, dresser).
I will post some cute pics I have of the puppies as soon as I download them:)
Love,
Dannis

No comments: