Many things are changing in my life that I felt now would be a great time to capture them so we can look back and see what we've accomplished.

To catch you up, I am a dental hygienist in the Chattanooga area and I recently got engaged to my boyfriend of 3 and 1/2 yrs! We also closed on a house Oct 17th (ten days after he proposed) and today is the first full day at his brand new office in Ooltewah---shout out to Aspire Orthodontics!! Michael is an orthodontist and we met while in school in Memphis. He is my best friend and I am so glad at the end of the day to go to our home.
Fall has been such a fun time and it has really flown by.
We travelled up to
Knoxville to watch the Vols get beat by the Gators, we visited Auburn and watched UT lose there. We took our fall break to Cancun (where we got engaged) and watched the economy plummet in spanish(just kidding- they had Headline News:). We moved into our new house and cleaned up our old apartments. We carved pumpkins and handed out candy to lots of trick or treaters. We watched Phil get fired and Obama get elected.
Knoxville to watch the Vols get beat by the Gators, we visited Auburn and watched UT lose there. We took our fall break to Cancun (where we got engaged) and watched the economy plummet in spanish(just kidding- they had Headline News:). We moved into our new house and cleaned up our old apartments. We carved pumpkins and handed out candy to lots of trick or treaters. We watched Phil get fired and Obama get elected. There is so much going on! I am excited to start this chapter in my life and look forward to recording it all here.

No comments:
Post a Comment