Thursday, November 20, 2008

New York, New York

Last Thursday through Sunday Michael and I were in New York City.
It was my second time there and we got to do and see alot of cool stuff. Michael had an ortho convention at the Grand Hyatt which was a super nice and convenient place-Grand Central Terminal. The first night we went all out and got tickets to our first Broadway show- Wicked. It was awesome. We had great seats and the play and music was beautiful.
The next morning I stood in line to see Regis and Kelly but didn't get in. I did get to see Regis and say 'Hi' though! Then I went to the Today Show and watched them film and while standing there I met a really nice couple from Louisiana that gave
me their extra tickets to watch Conan O'Brien show. Then, I met Lester from the Today's Show! After that, Missy and I did alot of shopping and saw the Rockefeller Christmas tree get set into place. They will decorate and then light it on Dec 4th.
The next day while Michael and Will in classes Missy and I went to the Bodies exhibit and shopped some more, then we all went to Carnegie Deli and were full for the rest of the day.
We did so much walking and eating and I loved watching the THRONGS of people. We saw the Lord and Taylor christmas windows and the lights of Times Square. My feet have never been
so tired that early in the day! But there was sooo
much to do I couldn't sit still for long.
On Sunday, Michael and I went to the American Museum of Natural History and saw many amazing artifacts. We had such a great time, there are still so many things I want to see and do there...I guess we will have to plan another trip....

No comments: