
The sun reflected off the snow patches and they looked copper. Below you can barely make out the space needle.

So each morning michael and I got up and walked/jogged. Below is the sunset on the way home from shopping Tuesday.

Wednesday after Kortne and Jack finished working we took their boat "Brace Yo'self" out on Lake Union. It was a beautiful night and we ate at Joeys on the water. It was deelish!! Kfred and I sported our sparkly shoes(mine are the sparkly silver TOMS and hers are the anniversary gold Sperrys:)


The next day, we toured the Red Hook brewery in Woodinville. It was about 30 minute drive and there were tons of wineries there.

At lunch, michael had a little friend visit him- see the grasshopper on his shoulder?!

After redhook, we went to Chateau Ste Michelle and they had an ok tour but yummy tasting.

We also visited a brand new whisky distillery called Woodinville Whiskey Co. They were just starting out but I bet they will be famous soon.

I think I took this on the way home from the wineries.
Friday, the boys golfed while Kortne worked that afternoon. I hung out and had some pizza at Slices on the beach.

Friday night we went to Japonessa and ate sushi and walked around and got a sweet treat- a chocolate and caramel covered marshmallow.

We stooped by twist and there was a huge disco pig hanging from the ceiling.

Saturday we watched football, ate, walked around some shops, went bowling and pretty much ate:)
We were at the airport in the torrential rain this morning at 4:30a and are in Chicago now waiting to fly home. Thank you kfred and yak for a wonderful relaxing week on the west coast.
I can't wait to see the puppies:) xo dannis
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment