Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Starting to feel like Fall:)

After we both got home from work today, we were all sitting in the living room and Cash and Michael took a quick nap...they were soo cute:)

After a little R&R, I made some dinner, just a quick salad and angel hair spaghetti with bertoli sauce and after eating and checking some emails for a while I decided to make some cookies that my friend Hannah posted on facebook a few weeks back. I wanted to make them when we were in Seattle but the recipe calls for spotty/ripe bananas and I just now had some. SO, next time you have over ripe bananas, MAKE THIS!!!!

MOST DEELISH EASY COOKIE EVER (click the link to see the recipe)

It was so quick, simple and rich, sweet and perfect with a glass of cold milk. Michael and I scarfed down 4 in about 2.5 seconds! I will say I used olive oil and only 2 bananas. and it made 20 larger cookies.



She gave me the recipe for some pumpkin apple spice muffins. 
I will be sure to post those once I make them:)
Happy Fall Y'all!
Dannis


No comments: