Monday, August 1, 2011

She's moving and grooving:)

A few weeks ago, Michael went to his office to get a stethoscope. Because we heard we may be able to hear her heartbeat. Dr. Reynolds remembered he had an old "sonicaid fetal heart detector" from about 20 years ago. When he did TMJ studies. So we tried it and could hear my heartbeat but not hers. Well, Saturday morning I was having some aches and just wanted to try it again. It worked! I heard her heartbeat and counted it several times. It was fast! We this morning, after church she was really moving so I recorded it.

YouTube Video

Michael also wanted to try:

YouTube Video


I go tomorrow for another checkup. They aren't supposed to do an ultrasound, but I am so excited to see what they tell me about her growth!
Goodnight!
Dannis
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Katie said...

So precious! Your tiny belly is so pretty!