Can I just say that I cannot wait for the first year to be over so I can quit worrying about what to put in her baby book calendar, but I will miss these photo shoots...she is soo hilarious. LOVES climbing stairs. Loves"melting"when you try to pick her up to 'redirect' her from getting into EVERYTHING! Loves to smile and snorts and sniff. Loves to 'love' on her bears and puppy and monkey and now Cash too! She understands and responds to several words: puppy, books, kitchen, cups, bottle, num-nums/bite bites, and more that i know I'm forgetting. She says Da-Da all day every day. She loves picking up the tiniest things off the ground and eating them. She loves playing bashful, starting to get better at waving Hi and Bye. Knows "all finished" in baby sign...We are in countdown mode until her 1st Birthday!!!! AGH!!!!
I could squish her cute little face off everyday. So much love!
D.
No comments:
Post a Comment