This is just a quick update since the 11 month post, we went to GI doctor and had blood drawn for RAST(allergy) test. I was told everything was in the normal or low range or whatever it is that means she has NO ALLERGIES!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!
So, on Saturday, November 17th, we did ONE OUNCE of WHOLE MILK. Sunday that doubled to 2, then 4oz then 8oz then on Wednesday until today she has been having 28 OUNCES of WHOLE MILK EVERYDAY!
And.
SHE LOVES IT!!
I cannot tell you how much time of my life I have wasted worrying about things I cannot control. Add this to THE TOP of the list. She is doing great. I have to smear her poop on a card tomorrow and take it to GI dr for test. I know its going to show no stool but I'm going to take it. I may frame it. Hell, I may GUILD it!! We are SO. SO. Over the top thankful for all the prayers and support as we get closer to her first birthday I don't know how we made it through this first year but looking back it was so amazing to see the miracles and beauty of her life and how she has enriched ours.
For Thanksgiving, we spent two nights at Nana's with Michaels side of the family. It was fun and hilarious and I cant eat anything until Christmas or I'll split my pants....here are some pics:
{welp. It seems I have run out of space with google...Maybe more soon...I have no idea what to do...}
Love, Dannis
No comments:
Post a Comment