Thursday, December 6, 2012

12.6.12

Crazy perfect day. Just the three of us all day...
8:45a: AR wakes up. Yes. She slept until ALMOST 9!!!!!!
Breakfast and played with all our new toys.


10:30a: Swim class at YMCA. just us. And the teacher. So fun.


11:30a: Saw and sat in Santa's lap for the first time. Did great. We shoved puffs in her mouth a. lot.


12p: Lunch at the Mexican place in Bradley Square Mall.


3:30p: Woke up from nap and ate again and played with MORE TOYS. Finally opened the last of all our birthday presents.





5p: Blew out candle and ate birthday cake again!


6p: Bath time. The best. most fun part of the day.


7p: Fast asleep as a one year old!
Mommy is sooo tired... I hope I can add photos to this post soon! And her 12 month photo shoot tomorrow. AND pics from her awesome penguin party we had Sunday!!
But for now, I have to clean the kitchen and go to bed!
XOXO,
Dannis
*i added photos in on 12-8-12!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: