Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Honduras Day 6: Duyusupo

Only three pics from today. From a beautiful place I could have taken thousands.


This was a beautiful tree we passed on the way there. We had to stop for a minute and I had to jump out of the van and snap this. I took more on my real camera. We drove through a bunch of mountains and some we passed were in Nicaragua.
The drive there was about two hours the roads there were much better than the drives the other days. We passed through this beautiful little town called San Fransisco. It had nicely paved roads and it was very quaint.
We pulled up to a group of Hondurans outside the church. We were expecting 15 adults and 20 children. There were only like 10 adults and 3 kids. After a few minutes there were like 40 adults and 50 children:)


This is a picture of the front of the church. Christway funded this church to be built though thirdworldchurchbuilders.org. The pastors there were extremely grateful. Check out the beautiful sky.


This last one was the inside of the church. This is where they have services and are spreading the word and teaching about being Christians.
On my camera I have many pictures of the wonderful, beautiful children. They were so sweet and cute. I had a great time and would love to go back. On the way back to the hotel we stopped at Teresa(one of our interpreters) mother's house and saw Teresa and Mardardo's baby. She was so cute.
Now we are getting ready for a deelish dinner at Wendys. Tomorrow we have to get up early and start making our trek back to Tegucigalpa. I can't wait.
Love love, Dannis
We got to surprise a group of new start orphans an brought them to wendys with us. Last pic:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: