Thursday, July 29, 2010

Honduras Day 7: travel back to Tegucigalpa

Lexie and I gave away all of our breakfast food yesterday(I had been having a hi-c orange juice box and a cereal bar). So this morning I bought 3 bags of chips. It was 7 lempiras. THATS SO CHEAP!!! A lempira is about a nickel.


So we got all loaded up and had a pretty easy ride into the city. We just got checked in and here is the view from my room:


We are about to hit the city for lunch and shopping. More tonight:)
We just went to the valley of the angels to shop after stopping for lunch. We stopped in a touristy area for lunch and everybody split up. My group went to an authentic style restaurant and had this deelish bean queso and homemade chips and awesome tacos. The others went to American restaurants like popeyes and burger king. Ours was sooo good. Here is me with my coke in a glass bottle.


I was about to take a nap when some of my roomies called to say they were getting pedicures for $7. So now I'm here.


Pedicure. Check. Dinner. Check. Time for bed:) Leaving in the morning! Wow. Such a great day, see you soon. Love Dannis
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: