Thursday, April 21, 2011

The countdown begins...








Can't wait for next Friday:) my awesome friend, Billie (who conveniently lives across the pond from me) is having a royal wedding party and brunch next Friday! How cute is that?! She's an awesome party planner and already has a big ole smorgasbord of deelish breakfast courses planned! I. Can't. Wait.

We are leaving tomorrow to visit fam in Columbus, MS for the weekend. I can't wait to see everybody and hang out and eat everything in sight.
I'm kinda sad to miss church at ChristWay this Easter. It's going to be an amazing service. I have been praying and instead of fasting I decided to not listen to the radio when I'm in the car this week. I just talk to God instead. It's been almost 40 days since I had caffeine and I'm pretty sure I will not start back. I think I'm done. I have not missed my morning coffee, my lunchtime can of Coke or my sweet tea with dinner. Water is waaaaay better for me and I'm so happy that I never had a headache, craving, nothing!

Happy Thursday!
XO,
Dannis

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: