Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring is springing...or something like that...

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from the beginning to the end. ~Ecclesiastes 3:11-12

LOVE. THIS. VERSE.

I love saying ecclesiastes. I love the song Turn, Turn, Turn by the Byrds. This comes right after that and I really love it. Came across this today and let it wash over me and just made me feel good.

I have been really loving the drives around town lately. All the dogwoods and bradford pears are blooming. I say the drives because while I love being out in it, my body does not. I have been having tons of drainage and sore throats and ear aches. Really wish I had no tonsils right now. They are about as big as golf balls.

I have been EXTREMELY lazy the past week. Well, around the house anyways. I had envisioned getting the closets and cabinets and maybe part of the garage cleaned out while M was out of town...what did I do? I got caught up on Oprah and Housewives and Tosh.0. For real. That's what I have to show for my self. Whatevs. I'm about to get caught up on Sister Wives. Take that.

This is a pic from a visit from Izabella, DJ and Momma not too long ago before stuff started pollenating:)
XOXO,
Dannis

No comments: