Sunday, April 3, 2011

Creator

Found a part of this shell at the beach when we were there and the simple perfect design of this broken shell took my breath away. It's just a small piece of something God created that tumbled along the ocean's floor and landed at my feet.









I think it's so beautiful.
I love Psalm 139 about how we are "fearfully and wonderfully made" God's thoughts of us "outnumber the grains of sand." just to make this now broken shell He reveals what a brilliant creator He is.

Today was a tough day. I started this morning. 3 days late. More trying when Michael returns from Tuscon. We did get to FaceTime(iPad/mac version of skype) this morning and that was cool!

At church, the sermon was on humility and being humble. And asking God what for us to do rather than we want to do with our life. Putting ourselves second to what He seeks for our lives. I ask for what I want. When I need to be figuring out His will...

Beautiful weather and visited with friends in the neighborhood after church.
Yesterday was also beautiful and I took this pic of the pups on the Walnut Street walking bridge downtown:)




XO,
Dannis

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

hannah said...

I think about you so often. My heart breaks for you when I hear you had a bad day. Don't give up hope. Never, ever give up hope.

Sending you guys much love.