Super exciting day today!
We knew that they were going to do an ultrasound but we were not sure if they would be able to tell the gender. So when the ultrasound tech got started and immediately snapped a few shots I remember thinking "Oh she is just going to go through this super fast, there is no way we will know if it's a boy or a girl." Well, 2 seconds after that, she was showing us her legs and explaining the position the baby was in and she said so you can definitely tell it's a girl here. I was shocked. I was already teary eyed just from seeing her and then she was just saying it like saying "the sky is blue, grass is green, SHE IS A GIRL!" I thought it was going to be a girl, but to have the tech reassure me about 3 times, "Yes. It's for sure a girl." I couldn't stop squeezing Michael's hand. Every time the tech would click another view, I would squeeze. We got the entire sonogram on dvd, I guess I will have to figure out how to upload videos and maybe I can share it. In the meantime, here is her first shoot. She will probably be asked to model for Gerber next spring- haha. XOXO, Dannis


2 comments:
The 2nd pic is GREAT! you can totally see her face...like she's looking directly at the camera and smiling! So happy for you!
I love the pictures...It all becomes so real...Congrats on girl...I "think" we are having a girl..Not sure why, but I've thought girl since day 1...So exciting!!!!
Post a Comment