Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Footloose and fancy free

I'm writing this as I ride the Groome shuttle to the ATL airport to get on a plane to head to Destin! I had an absolutely fabulous Fourth of July weekend and got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Plunk, Debbie and Bill and Chris and the kids. The puppies love going to their Nana's house. Even though I think Cash was a tad jealous of Madison. Here's a pic of us heading to Nana's:





We laid around and got to watch a few episodes of the wiggles with Madison. Here she is playing in my shoes:





On Monday, the fam came over to our house and we had a big old fashioned block party. I just have mobile photos now but I will post pics of the huge jumpy-house-slide and all the friends that came. Here is a firework shot:





I love my neighbors. They really know how to throw a shindig:)

I had to work yesterday but I'm off til next week so I'm joining some friends at the beach until Saturday. I'll let you know how it was.

Enjoy your week- it's already hump day!
XO,
Dannis

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

hannah said...

have a wonderful vacation! and no laying on that little belly :)