Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dear Baby Girl,

Dear Baby Girl, 
Your Daddy and I are so excited for you to be here. We have been picking out very special things for your room. I have had the best time looking at all the beautiful nurseries others have designed for their little bundles of joy. It is so hard to decide on what we want for you. I think you must feel the excitement too because you have REALLY started moving lately. A few weeks ago I felt a few flutters, very sporadically, usually at night. At our ultrasound 2 weeks ago, the doctor said the placenta was 'anterior' which means its like having a little pillow on my belly. He said it could take several weeks maybe a month before I would feel you. He didn't want me to worry because he knows that people start to ask and since I have never felt a 'kick' I would not really be able to distinguish it. 
Yesterday, I was laying on the couch and I was felt you! I pictured you swimming around and trying to get situated, tunneling, burrowing into a nice spot on the other side of my belly. Then, Mrs. Wendy(who you'll meet very soon- she lives across the street and has 3 little boys) told me to put the remote control on my belly and watch it move. So, today I saw you kick the remote! I tried to show Daddy but you stopped. Then, later I felt you move again and i put my iPhone there and Daddy saw you too!
We are so thrilled and can't wait to see you again on the ultrasound next month! 
Right now, your bedding is in the washer and after it dries we will take it to a store to pick out some paint samples for your room. I know you will love it. 
We love you so much, 
Momma and Daddy

No comments: