Friday, July 29, 2011

New camera

For my 30th, Michael got me a very thoughtful and wonderful gift. I new camera. A super nice Canon Rebel T2i. I will have to take some lessons to learn how to use it! I took some pics of the pups after work before my fabulous birthday dinner.

Carter is a total model. She has some where she is literally rolling her eyes at me!

they are soooo over it


They perked up when I had a treat in my hand:)


they do this everytime they hear the garage door open- wait on Daddy





This was a continuous shot series of when he came in the door.  check out Carter in the background:)

The gang at dinner. Michael is taking the pic:)

My shortbread cookie and spumoni dessert:P

My gals at Marble Slab Creamery

The beautiful art KerryAnne made me for my 30th!

No comments: