Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot summer daze...

I have been so blessed to have no real complications throughout this entire pregnancy. The toughest part has been how indescribably tired I have been. I have always been a 'napper.' I have always been able to fall asleep anywhere. Never have I wanted to desperately go.to.bed. ALL times of the day. My next OB appointment is August 1st and I'm going to ask if I need more iron. I know for the sake of my bowels I don't WANT more iron, but I am starting to wonder about this fatigue...Anywho...if that's the only complaint I can come up with, I know I am doing purty dang good:)

We made some fun baby girl decisions this past weekend and are still working on the nursery decor but here are some of the things we have picked so far:
This is the bedding Michael picked out the night we found out it was a girl. (PotteryBarnKids-"Penelope") He was looking online while I was 'napping' on the couch and when I woke up I saw it and loved it. I got to see it in person this past weekend in Atlanta and ordered it. It should be here tomorrow! Once we get it, we will go to paint store and get some pink and green samples to decide what color to paint the room:) Probably either a very pale pink(similar to the photo above) or a pale lime green.

A decision we are now in the process of making is to get PBK's Larkin Dresser and Kendall crib:


~OR~
Get this set from Munire' called "Bristol" where we would get the crib, 6 drawer dresser(no hutch), and 3 drawer (not pictured) rather than bedside table:

I prefer the white but all the stock photos of the set are in the dark wood. Michael still thinks the white is too girly if we have a boy next but I think it would look great with this whale bedding that I LOVE:


I just loved everything in PotteryBarn Kids and I went ahead and started a registry but still have to do some editing...

I will have to take some before pics of our nursery. I should have taken a pic of what a messy, useless 'office' it was before we made some headway yesterday and moved the desk and a TON of junk out. but there is still junk up there so I'll take some tomorrow before we get it all cleaned out.

Sweet Dreams!
Dannis

1 comment:

hannah said...

I love all this!