Saturday, July 23, 2011

Best pasta salad ever.

I just finished making vermicelli salad from my friends mom's recipe. It is phenomenal! This this the fourth time I've made it and there has never been leftovers. I've made double batches twice. It's light, fresh and deeelish.
Here's what you start with:



The mayo didn't make it into the picture but you add it at the end.
This is everything chopped up. (I buy chopped pimentos and olives instead of sliced.)



Then after the pasta has cooled(it does give your arms a workout tossing the noodles:) here is the finished product:



Put it in the fridge and serve it cold. Make it for your next gathering. Trust me.

~courtesy of The Invisible Chef (click for link to recipe)

Happy Saturday!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks wonderful and light! I will make it at my next party! Thanks!

dannis678 said...

Katie! You will love it:)